Monday, June 27, 2011

Car horns installed on a bicycle

With all the mean and careless drivers around here in Napa, I needed to improve my bike riding experience. Car horn honking shouldn't be limited to car or motorcycle driving should it? No way!! Bicycles should be noticed too. My video shows what I did. I bought a set of FIAMM horns and mounted them to the front fork, then wired them to a horn button mounted on the handle bars. From there the wires run through a fuse and to a battery. Let me know if you'd like me to post a follow-up video showing in more detail how the horns and accessories are mounted and wired. By the way, in case you're wondering, I spruced up the horn system on my car as well. Perhaps I'll post a video of that too, in the future.

Recommend : find more about best Hoover Tempo Widepaths sewing machines save can help you find more best about sewing machines This 3D Digital Camera cheap is 3D Digital Camera-related. To help you get a great 3D Digital Camera cheap experienc countertop dishwasher cheap way to find more save about countertop dishwasher cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment